Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 16 December 2018

Rumbling Nose!


My Friar Pup patch seems to be fascinating! Lots of minihumans at church this morning gave me lots of fusses but they all poked and scratched at my back-of-head-window! It feels funny when they stroke it!

Of course, I made sure I steered Mummy and Daddy onto the correct route home - via that park for a freerun! Well.... it has to be done on a Sunday!

When we got back into the cage where floatyboatyhome is, my buddies Isaac the huskyish and Jess the terrier mess came to play! We had a fantabulous time playing chase and ball fetch and just hooning about together. I like this mooring. It is safe and has lots of grassy bits as well as hardfloor areas - perfect for sniffing and playing and chasing. Aunty Lindsay, Uncle Tim and Aunty Wendy (Jess's Mummy) came too. Of course, it was lovely to meet and greet them but it was much more important to get on with doggy play!

I seem to have found a certain heaviness in the eyelids this afternoon. Mummy says my nose has been rumbling too. I don't believe her. I didn't hear it! 
 
Photo shows me having belly rubs from Aunty Lindsay - with her new golden Labrador head fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment