Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Ball Fetch.

Wooferhampton 21 locks. Well... I think that is what Mummy called them.... They certainly made this woofer happy! I got to freerun most of the way, except for the bits where Mummy thought the road was too close. I also got to have a fantabulous playtime with a passing buddy: a choccy lab called Buster. We had a superb game of chase and boxing and errrr...... piggybacks!

All this came after a rather nice start to the day - as I had hoped yesterday, I got to take Mummy to the parky area near last night's mooring. Not only did we go there, but we had a game of ball fetch too..... and I found a few pooch pals to play with for a few moments too.

It seems that 8km of walkies with Mummy, plus all that playing makes for very heavy eyelids, and Mummy says I've got to get up early in the morning to go on a special trip with Michael, the nice Guide Dogs manhuman, to have an Emmar Eyes Can or something. I hope it tastes nice!

Photo 1 - Playtime in the lovely park this morning - come on Mummy put that talkybone away and throw my ball please.....
Photos 2 & 3 - Labrador games - me and Buster.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment