Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 15 December 2018

Headfur.

Yawwwwwwnnnnnn!

Nothing much better to do today than snooze.

Well, OK, I did take Daddy walkies this morning to supervise dispatch of some more goodies and to get some strange blue drink for the growlermonster under the back deck.

Aunty Lindsay came for cuddles too. Her headfur is growing back (she had it all buzzyboned off a while ago to raise shinydisks), but it is now Yellow Labrador coloured! I hope my Friar Pup patch doesn't do that!

I managed to fit in a brief meet n greet and play with little Jess the fluffy terrier mess, but the sky was big bad leaking so Daddy hoicked me back in again. I ..... errrr..... may..... perhaps..... ahem have wandered off for a bit of a catch up on the neighbourhood gossip! Oops!

Going out when the sky is so leaky has got me two lovely rubbadubs from Mummy upon return. There's only one other thing to do when it is yucky outside though - SNUGGLE SNOOZE!

Just a quick reminder - today and tomorrow = last chance to order my calendars, mugs, coasters and keyrings for assured delivery before Christmas. I will personally supervise dispatch on Monday morning to make sure they get on their way.


No comments:

Post a Comment