Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Fusses and Earrubs.


Fitting room. Apparently that is what it's called. Well, I fitted into it!

Mummy had the one next door all to herself so I thought I would try this one for size! Daddy was sitting on a chair just outside and Mummy closed the flappy wall and opened it several times. Each time, she looked different!

This all came after a workywalkies and bus ride on familiar but good-to-be-back-again territory. We walked to 'Find the bus stop' (about a mile), then rode on the bus into Worthing. From there, we workywalkiesded again all through town. It seems the main mission was to get Mummy some new fursubstitutes and paw covers. I can't say this is my favourite occupation as it seems to involve a heck of a lot of 'Wait', 'Forward a bit', 'Wait', 'Back a bit', 'Wait', 'This way', 'Wait'...... and I seem to get lots of stuff flaffed around me too! I did manage to invite myself for some rather good fusses and earrubs from passing humans though, so it was worth all the waiting. 
 
Photo shows me in the fitting room, with red curtain and red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment