Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Botherations!


Soggy Doggy. Mini Humans. Mylo. Lots of snoozies. A bit of workywalkies and oh-so-close to a snack.

Yep! that about sums up today!

It all started with a snooze after breakfast - on Puppa's bed - by his invitation of course! Opposite the bottom of Puppa's bed is a cupboard with shiny doors. Inside there was another black labrador who was mimicking my every move. I watched him very closely!

Then, after the humans had been in warmrain room and then had breakfast, I got to take Mummy for a leisurely walkies to the park at the bottom of the road. We wandered around a couple of times (it is not a very big park) and I got chance to catch up on all the local weemail gossip. Then a buddy appeared: it was Mylo the golden doodle that I have met before! Yayy! chance for a brief game of chase! We had to do a sit together for a pose for talkybone-clicking. I don't think Mylo is very patient though. I know that if I sit nicely for long enough it gets me a yummy. Mylo didn't seem to get this idea though. Maybe he has a spring under his bum!

Playtime didn't last very long because the sky started to leak and then Daddy arrived in Puppa's car. We got in and went off to visit a humanpal we haven't seen for a very long time; Mr Richard. I was a bit miffed because I could smell hissing furball but wasn't allowed to go in search! I didn't even get chance to wash up the delectable-smelling little bowl on the floor! Huff!

Next stop was Rosie's home. When we arrived, Debbi was there but, after brief greetings, she left taking little minihuman Hallie with her. Tiny microhuman Theo was still there though - he was VERY much there! Tiny humanpuppies howl very loudly and Theo did a LOT of howling! Mummy and Daddy and Rosie and James did a huge lot of yacketying too. I snoozed, and had a brief wander around to inspect the garden, and snoozed a bit more!

Next came another car ride to go shopping. I soooooo nearly got to snaffle a big juicy lump of yumminess, but Mummy interfered just a fraction too soon saying 'Oi! Leave it! Beef joints are not for Oakleys!' Botherations!

We then met up again with Debbi and Hallie in a human yummyery. It was very tasty under that table! Hallie is a delightfully messy eater! Heehee! It was raining little green balls and few other tasty morsels too!

Soon, it was time to get back into Puppa's car again to return to him for my dinner, then Mummy did some choppy-sizzly stuff in the kitchen.

The day has been rounded off with a final workywalkies in the dark. It was soggy and huffety-fuffety too so I had to work hard to look after Mummy. Darktime is hard for her in itself because she really can't see anything at all, but the huffetyfuffety air makes it hard for her feeble human ears to hear what is going on around her. We made it though. I got her around the block and back again safe and sound - if a tad soggy! Mummy insisted on me doing a bigshake before going in the front door. How mean! I would have much preferred to decorate Puppa's walls!

2 Photos of me with Mylo. I tried to show him how do sit and stay but he couldn't keep his bum down for long enough!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment