Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 14 December 2018

Return of the Towpath Team!

I is back!

Mr Michael, the Guide Dogs manhuman is very nice but he took me on a long ride in his car to a vetplace where I got all sorts of things done to me. He did bring me back home to find Mummy and Daddy though, so I think I like him......

At the vetplace, I got poked and prodded and stabbed and wiggled and watched and all sorts. They've used a buzzybone to give me some funky fur patches too. Mummy is calling me Friar Pup and says I need to go into a monsterary or something. It seems this has something to do with the chilly patch on the back of my head. Apparently, the chillypatches are all where they stabbed me with sharp shiny spikes. There is one on the back of my head, one on my front leg and one on my back leg too. I do seem to remember a shiny spike ouching, but then I feel asleep and woke up in a cage! Mummy says that while I was asleep they looked inside my head with an Emmar Eyes Can. It seems that all they found was a big brain. Well, of course they did! Duh! What did they expect to find? There's no room for anything else is there?

Anyway, it seems that all this was to try to find out what has been causing my darktime funnies and that seas year. They didn't find the answer though. So, after oooodles of yacketying between Mummy & Daddy and Mr Michael, the plan is apparently for me to go back to work, but on lighter duties, and for Mummy and Daddy to do something called 'monitor' me. I'm not sure if this includes going to this monsterary place. This is all aiming towards this retyrement thingy, but not yet - just gradually. I think I am liking this concept.

Back home aboard floatyboatyhome started with a flight of locks. Mummy started to practice my 'light duties' thing by letting me freerun some of the way. Yep! I AM liking the concept!

Now, if you will excuse me, I am rather glad to be back to my own bed, so I think it is time to make the most of it!

4 photos:
 
 
My Friar Pup shaved patch on the back of my head.

My designer patch on my back leg.

Staying close to Mummy while she heaves the big heavy lock beam.

Back in my bed! The one next to Mummy's bed. Comfy and cozy!


3 comments:

  1. Pleased to hear from Oakley again. Light duties rule !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing all right Oakley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back home where you belong Oakley.

    ReplyDelete