Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 8 December 2018

Huff and Pant and Quiver and Whimper.

Huffety Fuffety Bumpety Wump. That was what went on all through the darktime. Mummy says it wasn't really that bad. She says we have encountered far worse in floatyboatyhome. Well, it was plenty bad enough for me thank you! It made me huff and pant and quiver and whimper. Not a nice night! I was very glad I was on my highbed right beside Mummy. It made things a tiny bit less scary when I could snuggle with her, or she came sort of part onto my bed with me, or at least gave me her front paw to rest on.

We seem to have had a quiet and lazy day today after that. I did take Daddy walkies to the Posty Office to supervise his dispatch of some more calendars, mugs, coasters and keyrings.

Now I'm just doing a bit of tooth-art on my bone then I am sure I heard Daddy say he needs a walkies in a little while......

No comments:

Post a Comment