Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 10 December 2018

Puppy Kibble!


I multitasked! I am so talented!

I was wiping my paws, like and good doggy should do after a doggydownload, and, in the same move, I decorated the side of floatyboatyhome! I think I added a good artistic splat of mud and grass to the window! Mummy didn't seem to appreciate my creativity. She burbled something about having only just cleaned the windows.....

In other news, I took Mummy workywalkies this morning to the shop, then back via a new route that avoided the nasty noisy busy road. That route back just also happened to lead us nicely to a freerun route along the towpath! Heehee!
The rest of the day has been spent cruising and stopping to work locks; five of them. Daddy said the towpath was too muddy and grotty for us to walk it, so we cruised all the way and just hopped ashore to actually do the windy-uppy-windy-downy-pushy-pully stuff. Well.... Mummy did all that. I got to enjoy a good sniff about at each one - and to exchange important weemails with the locals of course!

When we moored up at the squirtysnake place, I was trapped inside floatyboatyhome with Mummy who was doing some of her domesticals. I had to squeak and squeak and squeak to alert her to the most critical of needs to get out; there was a Guide Dog Puppy outside! I simply HAD to get out to meet and greet! Her name is Rosie and she is a four-month old yellow Labrador x Golden Retriever. We only had a brief meet and greet and kanoodle but it was worth all the squeaking! Well... it would be very rude not to pass on some trade secrets to the new generations wouldn't it? I rather liked Rosie's PuppyMummy - when I plonked my bum down, she gave me a yummy! Puppy kibble apparently .... well maybe it will make me into a puppy again!

3 photos:
 
My artwork: a big blob of mud with grass stuck in it - splatted firmly in the middle of the window.

Me watching Daddy on floatyboatyhome, while Mummy is hefting the big lock beam.

Me with little Rosie and her PuppyMummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment