Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 23 December 2018

My Favourite Tree!


Hoooooome! Yayy!

After the walkies back to the humankennelblock, we just collected bags and then set out to workywalkies again. This time we just went down into a maze of tunnels and came up the other side of the mega-busy road just to 'Find the bus stop'. Then it was a very bumpety bus ride to another busstop, then a short workywalkies to another busstop, and another bus ride (this one slighly less uncomfortable) to the train station. Marley's Bone Station. I dutifully watered my favourite tree before we went in to find our train. I was ready for a snooze on the carpet under the table! pturned mouths. I like those! I like the fusses I got too!

After the walkies back to the humankennelblock, we just collected bags and then set out to workywalkies again. This time we just went down into a maze of tunnels and came up the other side of the mega-busy road just to 'Find the busstop'. Then it was a very bumpety bus ride to another busstop, then a short workywalkies to another busstop, and another bus ride (this one slightly less uncomfortable) to the train station. Marley's Bone Station. I dutifully watered my favourite tree before we went in to find our train. I was ready for a snooze on the carpet under the table!

The next thing I knew was that we were back in Bumingham. Outside, we waited for a few minutes then there was a beep-beep from a car and, when it stopped just around the corner and we walked to it, Uncle Tim got out! He had very kindly come to give us a ride home. I got to snuggle down on the back seat with Mummy and so took full advantage of a bit more zzzzzing!

I got my dinner, then had to take Daddy out to find MummyDaddyDins, while Mummy unpacked everything.

Now we are back aboard floatyboatyhome, the hotbox is glowing nicely and we are all comfy cozy again. Now Mummy - shove over a bit and lend me your back leg please, my head is heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment