Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Rollytwitstick...


Same ears! Phew! I like my ears; they attract lots of fusses. I don't want new ones.

Thankfully, the fizzpops and wizzbangs didn't go on for long last night so it was safe to go to bed. We didn't wake up very early this morning. That meant my breakfast was late! How did I survive that? I am sure I should have got at least double portions to make up for it but I didn't even get one extra nugget! Hufff!

When Mummy finally got up (she blamed me for pinning her down!!), I took her for a very pleasant workywalkies - just for the pleasure of going walkies! We found our way along the towpath, then up onto the streets, around a few roads, then down again onto towpath. This was the really good bit: Mummy undressed me - harness off, lead off, noseband off - and I got to freerun while she did some of her rollytwitstick practice. It is fairly familiar territory and she says she can't go far wrong on towpath so it was OK. Along the way, I met a great-fun buddy. His name was Jasper, a Staffie x Boxer, white with black patches. At first he was on lead, but he soon persuaded his humandad that this needed to be rectified! We had a fantabulous game of chasing and boxing and errr.... doggy-piggyback!

This afternoon, Mummy has been playing with sticks. She was a right meanie though; she wouldn't let me join in! She says that I'm not supposed to play with sticks anyway but these are special sticks - for making baskets with. Well! I'm sure I could have helped to make them smaller for her so she didn't keep poking me with them! Hufffff!

3 photos:
1 & 2 - Playtime with Jasper on the towpath.
3 Trying to keep away from Mummy's poking twigs.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment