Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 18 January 2019

Shiny Sticks

Team Towpath in action today! Yippeeee!

It all started with a rather lovely 3 miles of so of walkies with Mummy. Then Daddy finally caught up with us, chugging along on floatyboatyhome. This was at the first set of 3 locks. After those, Mummy and I were ready for a cruise (and Mummy was ready for a mug of that stinky hot black water she likes! Bleuggh!). We rumbled on for a while - some of it with trees and grass drifting past but then we were underneath a big huge road with loads and loads and loads of shiny sticks underneath it. It was a bit dingy under there! It all finished off with another set of locks - 6 this time - on old familiar territory - where the towpath is all good and clear so Mummy let me enjoy a good old freerun while she worked all the windy-uppy-windy-downy-pushy-pully things! I enjoyed a bit of a romp about and a sniff to catch up on all the local gossip. It's been a while since we've been here. I left a few replies to greet the locals and let them know who's boss! I didn't wander too far from Mummy though. I kept my eye on her.....

When we got to the top lock I found a buddy to have a great game of chase with; a big German Shepherd puppy. We were far too busy having fun to exchange names though!

After all that it was time to snuggle down in the warm aboard floatyboatyhome. I found something on my mat under the table. Mummy says it would make good retirement reading for me! Hmmm.... it didn't smell too interesting though.

4 photos:
 
Keeping a close eye on Mummy atop a lock.

A great game of chase with a passing GSD buddy.

A great game of chase with a passing GSD buddy.

My study material on my mat under the table (Mummy says it is an Oscar Wilde book - whatever that means...)


No comments:

Post a Comment