Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 3 January 2019

Splits with my Back Paws!


'Find Specsavers' was the command. 'No problem' was my response; head up, tail up and off we strode! Upsteps, right, straight on along a looooooong road, over many crossings, into town..... a brief detour to the shop where Daddy's tippetytappetytoy was being mended by the pootervetman. Apparently the long tail with the three clawed paw on it was needed to feed it from the block on the wall. (I hope I don't get fed that way!). It seems that it is now all better. Then we went around the flappywalls shoppy place. Still Mummy failed to get any of those huge carrots! Huff! Finally, we got back onto our original mission - to find Specsavers! I found it and took Mummy straight to the door!

Inside I got to have a snooze on the carpet (after a most welcome fuss), while the nice ladyhuman put a strange face-cover thingy on Mummy and then turned out the lights and did lots of yacketying and clicking and buzzing and a funny little light on the wall......

She checked all of Mummy's eyewindows too and they did oodles more yacketying. Yep! That carpet was definitely the best place to be!

After a snooze it was back into harness and downstairs for yet more yacketying! Humans do sooooooo blimmin much of that! I did get some more lovely fusses from the nice ladyhuman.

Next, we went into a human yummyery. I did my very bestest to try to will a morsel to come my way. So much effort went into that staring that I did the splits with my back paws on the slippy floor! I need to practice that willing stare - it wasn't very effective! Humph!

3 photos:
 
Me enjoying the carpet for a snooze while Mummy had her eyes checked out.

Posing in a sit in harness with the lady optician.

Trying to sit, but doing the splits, while staring intently at that food all going into the wrong mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment