Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 4 January 2019

Smartypants!

Visitors with yummies! I like visitors with yummies! They can come again..... often!

The day started with Mummy in the galley using her front paws to biff and roll and stretch and roll and squidge... a big blob of gooey white stuff. She sprinkled it with lots of white powder and biffed it and stretcheed it and rolled it and squidged it a whole load more. Then she put it into an oblong thing and left it. It grew!! It tried to escape over the top of the oblong. Then she put it into the hot cupboard and it smelled scrummmmmyyyyy! I offered to quality control check it, but my services were declined!

Next came a workywalkies, leaving Daddy behind. I took Mummy on a route she couldn't remember. I did though! We went along the towpath and up the steps, then turned right. Then, when we got to the next road, Mummy seemed to think we needed to cross over. I gave her 'the look'. She got the message. 'Come on then smartypants, find the Co-op'. I steered her right, then right again, down to a crossing, over the road, back up again, over the bridge, right again, across a few more roads, right again into a shoppy area then left into the door of the Co-op. Sorted!

I even managed to direct her to the best way home - via the towpath where I got to freerun! Yesssss!!

This 'smartypants' got the biggest carrot in the chillycupboard when we got home!

Then visitors arrived; it was Pastor Helen and her two minihumans Georgia and Kieran. They brought me yummy chewsticks and some belly rubs too! I did sneak off to the serenity of my bed for a while, but then another yummystick was worth emerging for a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment