Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Good Ear Rubs!


Leaky day today.
Leaky skies and leaky eyes.

Mummy's eyes seem to leak everytime she checks her talkybone or tippetytapptytoy. I think it has something to do with all the messages on yesterday's dogblog. She says everyone is being so lovely and asked me to pass on kisses of thanks.

This is more proof that canine communication is far superior: A quick sniff of a weemail conveys all the important information but with no leaks from anywhere! Well... OK.... maybe a necessary leak to leave a reply!

Today we have been out and about around Bumingham - getting all soggy. Mummy started off with me guiding her for workywalkies but soon got the message that I didn't really want to do it. Well..... we have been that way sooooooo many times, it is really boring now..... and I have never liked working in sogginess! So, she took the handle off my harness and Daddy did my job so I could just trot along happily beside Mummy on lead. That was MUCH better! She left the white bit of my harness on though so that I 'still looked professional'! That's OK. I can cope with that. It is quite comfy.

We did have to 'Find Costa'. That was great - I found a colleague in there! A big black fluffy lab x retriever called Benson. He was accompanied by his humandaddy Miles who is the shinydisks raising bossman for Guide Dogs around this Bumingham area. Benson was a good kanoodler! Mr Miles was nice too! - Oh and another Guide Dogs shinydisks bossmanhuman was there too - Dan. We've met Dan before - he does good ear rubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment