Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 14 January 2019

Posty Office

Two important missions today:

First a trip to the Posty Office to supervise the dispatch of more goodies.
Then we were off to Morrisons for lots of goodies - most importantly a new supply of carrots! We had run out! The chillycupboard had none inside it! That was a terrible situation to be in. It needed urgent sorting out! I guided Mummy to the right place - thankfully just inside the door. I felt it essential to make this item top priority. A large bagful was duly selected and all but one was installed in the rightful place in the chillycupboard when we got home. That one seemed to disappear! I wonder where it went?!!!!

I've inspected the boxes where my calendars and mugs are kept. They are almost empty, so I may not have many trips to the Posty Office left to do. So, if you would like a picture of me wrapped around your hot brown water water, or hanging on your wall, then get your orders in quick before it is too late.






No comments:

Post a Comment