Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Chicken Foot.


I got a burger! A squeaky burger! Great fun! The chicken foot was much more tasty though!

Today we have cruised. That meant I got to do towpath toddles with Mummy for some of it. For the rest of the way, apparently the towpath wasn't suitable - too muddy according to Daddy. No such thing as too muddy in my opinion! It wasn't muddy around the three locks that we worked though, it was all good towpath for Mummy there. That meant that I got to have a bit of a play about - and there was a toy that simply had to come out to play: My squeaky burger! Heeheee! It doesn't squeak quite so loudly now!

The chicken foot didn't squeak - but it did CRUNCH rather splendidly! Mmmmmmm!

4 Photos:
 
Me with my squeaky burger on Mummy and Daddy's bed.

Close up of me holding squeakyburger in my mouth on the grass.

Shaking that burger so hard I am all blurred!

Fun while Mummy does the hefty lock work.

No comments:

Post a Comment