Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 6 January 2019

Zonked!


Wowweeee! That was the bestest freerun I've had for ages!

It wasn't just a park that Mummy failed to be guided into yesterday - it was pooch paradise!

After a good portion of ear rubs and loves and fusses at church this morning.... oh and a superb rubbadub on the carpet, we wandered back to floatyboatyhome. Humph! I thought. Then we cruised to the other side of the canal and moored up against another floatyboat. Daddy then put the squirtysnake into action to give floatyboatyhome a big drink. Humph again! I couldn't get out!

Then a visitor arrived - Aunty Lindsay! Yayyy! She didn't stay long though - just enough for me to clean her ears!

Then, after Mummy and Daddy munched lunch, we cruised back again to our side of the canal.

Then came the good bit: We set off out again - with no harness for me! Yippee! That could only mean one thing! Funtime! We went for a short walkies along the road but then turned off and into that parkyplace I spotted yesterday. It was a fantabulous looooooong freerun all through the woods! There were sooooo many trees to sniff and water and so many snuffle-places in the crunchy tree-fur all over the ground, up and down loads of steep slopes and steps and along tracks. Daddy had to work hard looking after Mummy for me. Thank you Daddy!

Now, back home again, I just about found strength to eat my dinner and now I seem to have a bit of a rattle in my shnozzle - I'm sure it something to do with lying on the sofa with Mummy.....

6 photos:
 
Me in the distance in the woods waiting for slowcoaches Mummy and Daddy to catch up.

Coming back to fetch them.

Waiting...

Sitting - still waiting - Daddy was faffing about with his pawcover.

Modelling a new fashion accessory - I promise I wasn't really eating that much grass!

Zonked sofasnuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment