Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 19 January 2019

Munching and yacketying!


I do still have it in me! Whatever 'it' is...

It was a special mission - to take Mummy and Daddy to a human yummyery to meet Aunty Lindsay and Uncle Tim. It was all very exciting: first a freerun along the towpath - a good chance to re-explore old familiar territory and exchange weedetails with the locals, then into workymode. This took us to new streets; always exciting! Daddy was pointing his talkybone at me for some of the way. I think that is how the videos happened.

In the human yummyery, after the very important business of enthusiastic greetings, I got to keep Aunty Lindsay's back paws warm by snoozing on them! She brought me a prezzie - a pack of 3 squidgy balls. I errrr... may have already shredded one of them! Well... isn't that what you're supposed to do with a squidgy ball?

While they were all munching and, of course, yacketying, I got a lovely big tub of water. Uncle Tim left the table to go for a busy, so I took the opportunity to have a good slurp and fill my jowls up nicely. Then I put my chin on his seat to keep it safe for him. That also gave it a bit of a rinse! Heeheee!

After all that, we all went outside and exchanged hugs and loves and all that sloppy stuff, posed for a clickypic, then did the return journey. That, of course, meant that it all ended as good as it started - with a freerun! Yessssss!!

Photo shows me with Mummy and Tim and Lindsay.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment