Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Waggiest Greeting!


Mummy went Whump!

Oops! I think I may have goofed, but I was only trying to be helpful.......
I took Mummy workywalkies across Bumingham City Centre again today. It was another trek through all the moving walls - and I'm sure some of them have moved again! That was all OK. I got us to the strange place that seems like a flappywalls shoppyplace, but it is indoors. I think Mummy said it is called the Rag Market. It was really rather too dark and dingy in there for Mummy to see anymuch, so I had to step up and keep her out of trouble. It was hard work - some daft humans walk backwards in places like that and they bump into us. I don't think many of them expected a black Labrador to be there - some of them screamed! Silly wallies! I gave them my waggiest greeting to try to reassure them that I'm really not that scary but they backed away and whimpered! Mummy just said 'Forward Oaks' and we left them to whimper some more.

We survived it though and Mummy got the giant crowshaving twig that she wanted. So we set off back toward home. On the way, we have to go through a building called the Eye See See (most inappropriate for Mummy!). It was a bit crowded inside - especially in the first bit by the doors in. I managed to steer Mummy around all the people and found some steps down. I think Mummy thought we were at the slope that we usually go down and, even though I stopped at the top of the steps, Mummy didn't quite stop in time in response to me. She did a funny kind of wibbly-wobbly whump down and landed on her botty! That got her to perfect height for me to give her a big sloppy kiss! Well..... I had to say sorry somehow and make sure she was OK! Her mouth went up at the corners so I think she was OK. Some humans came to check up on us and kindly lifted Mummy back up again (I'm not she was exactly expecting to be hefted up like that though!). All was OK. We made it back home again!

In other news: Mummy's talkybone has been doing a lot of squawking today - it seems that I am officially very soon to be re-tyred. I am quite happy with my paws though! I'm really not sure what all this actually means so I will ask Mummy to explain in a separate dogblog entry. I shall log her in on my account in just a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment