Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Weemails!

Long time no do!

We've chugged along the canal! We've moved! Team towpath has been in action! Yayyyyy!

I think I like this new idea of 'light duties' for me on the towpaths. Today, I was wearing my towpath harness (the yellow one that has my lead clipped onto the back of it, instead of onto my collar). I led Mummy by my flexilead. It was a very pleasant wander along about two and a half miles of good towpath. Good for Mummy that is; flat, level and smooth so she can navigate it without too much help from me. This meant I could be a dog! I got to sniff just about every leaf I wanted to sniff, and to leave weemail messages at every necessary reply point.

Daddy eventually caught up with us and we hopped aboard floatyboatyhome to cruise the rest of the way. Tonight we are moored in a really really dark place with no city noise. No beep beeps. No neenaws. No vroom vrooms. No wheeliewizzer ding dings. Just peace and darkness.

Haaaaaaa...... aaaah..... aaaaaaaannnnnd..... relax!

Ooh! Daddy and I did go exploring and found a Posty Office so we can dispatch orders for calendars and mugs.

Mummy says she has had a weemail about keyrings and coasters - they will be arriving in about 10 days time.

No comments:

Post a Comment