Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Huffetyfuffety


It's always exciting when a visitor arrives and this morning's visitor was just that. Daddy went to open the big cage door that lets cars into where floatyboatyhome is moored. In came a car. Out hopped a me - to meet and greet. I recognised the ladyhuman and gave her my bestest greeting. It was Pauline, the Guide Dogs ladyhuman who came a while ago to teach Mummy how to use her rolly twitstick. This time though, she came to do ooooooooodles of yackety-yacking with Mummy.
I kept out of the way but I was listening. I'm not sure what to make of it all. I rather suspect this was all about finding Mummy a replacement me. All about my re-tyrement. All about Mummy being guided on workywalkies by another Guide Dog. All about no more workywalkies for me........ I think this will mean that I will get more snoozetime, more freeruntime, more leisure walkies...... well.... maybe that might be OK....... hmmmmmm......

Mummy says this was only the beginning of the process. Just the start of her assessments. She say it could take many many months to find another Guide Dog to be as awesome as me. She says I might well be white under the chin by then and really ready to put up my paws..... I'm still not sure what to make of it all.

After Pauline left, I got to take Mummy on a nice workywalkies - a walkies just for the pleasure of a walkies! I made sure I did a good job. I'm not sure I want to be re-tyred or replaced......

In other news though - my new bed is superduper comfy and I started the night all snuggled on it, but outside got all huffetyfuffety and I got a bit scared. When a boy is scared = there is only one place he needs to be - on Mummy and Daddy's bed! Mummy and Daddy didn't seem to impressed with that need though. I got 'persuaded' back onto my bed! Huffffffff!

This afternoon my little girliefriend came to call for me; Little Jess, the terrier-mess might be dinky, but she is great fun. I am a bit jealous though - she can fit under the bushes to chase the skitterjitters! I think I want to shrink! It looked like great fun under there!

No comments:

Post a Comment