Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 24 November 2018

Fusses and Admirations!


'Let's go explore' said Mum.
'Oooh! How exciting' thought I.....
We explored shops.... shops.... and more shops! Huffffff!

At least I know where to take Mummy to find the Posty Office so we can dispatch orders on Monday morning. (See my previous post today).

I found some fusses and admirations in some of the shops. Maybe shops are OK then...... A couple of them had yummy aisles - with doggy delicacies all arrayed - Mummy resisted my bestest efforts to guide her to them. Bad Mummy!

It is always exciting to guide Mummy around a brand new area. It is super great when she says 'I'm lost Oaks. Find the way home'. My chance to shine! We got home without fault! No problem.

Now, I am sure I heard Daddy say that he might need to take a walkies this evening..... shall work out a way to change that 'might' to a 'definite'.

No comments:

Post a Comment