Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Barking and Crowshaving

A very welcome lazy day today. Much more lazy for Mummy than for me. Mummy has been inspecting the insides of her eyelids quite a lot, in between sessions of barking and crowshaving. I got to take Daddy out a couple of times for nice leisurely walkieses. One of those was to the Posty Office to dispatch some more calendars.

I have had my minions working hard on my other goods too and I am now able to assure you all that keyrings and coasters are on their way - hopefully ready for dispatch next week.

1 comment:

  1. Just to say thank you Oakley, our calendars arrived safely today - what super speedy service. You have very efficient minions! As much as we love you, we decided to enjoy your Dad's amazing photography. The pictures are fabulous. We will think of you all every time we look at the calendar. I hope Mum stops barking soon - that is your job! Love Jennie, Chris and Monty.

    ReplyDelete