Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 16 November 2018

Cat the Vet!


Ugh! That was not nice!

I think I woke Mummy and Daddy up with a bit of an unwelcome start. I wasn't too keen on it either!

First my tummy turned inside out and made a mess on the floor. Then I felt really peculiar and ran to get to Mummy to tell her but I didn't make it onto the bed. I seemed to kind of crash on the floor. I don't remember anymuch else until I was trying to stand up but my legs didn't belong to me.

Mummy says I had a big seas year or something. I don't remember any sploshy beach water though.

I did manage to gather my legs back to me and slowly found myself in the right order again. Daddy took me outside for a very welcome wander around in the fresh air. That helped me to feel better.

When I went back inside again, Mummy had been stroking the floor and I had a sniff around. It all smelled of my wee and poo. I was so ashamed! I hung my head and my tail and didn't know what to do with myself. Mummy just gave me big hugs and kisses and said over and over 'It's OK baby boy. It wasn't your fault. It's OK....' I still felt bad about it. Then Mummy got a wet frothy cloth and gave my fur a rubbadub. I felt better then without the smell and wet of my mess all over me.

We all went to bed for huggles and snoozles. Well... I was very snoozy... I couldn't help it.... my head just wouldn't stay upright. Mummy seemed to be doing a lot of talkyboning.

Next thing I knew we were off out. A bit of a walkies (just on lead. Daddy did my job) to the bus stop, then two bus rides got us to the vet. The nice vetlady called Cat (thankfully she was nice and didn't hiss at me or spike my nose like the cats I used to try to chase!) made a big fuss of me. That was lovely but then she attacked me with one of those shiny things with tubes to her ears. Then she did all sorts of strange things to me - she shined a bright light in my eyes, she tapped my nose and muzzle, she tugged at my legs, lifted up various bits of me and made me move all weirdly and she poked her pawpointers in all sorts of personal places! Then she conned me! I thought we were leaving the room to go on some kind of adventure so I went with her all tail-waggy. She took me into another room where I was held down by other ladyhumans, then Catvet attacked my neck with a buzzybone that took off a square of my fur! Then she stabbed me! She stole some of my redjuice! Hooooooooowwwwwwwllllllll!!!!

I survived! Just! Then, FINALLY, I got my breakfast! It was lunchtime! Huhhhhh! Brunch in the vet waiting room! I think that is a first! But OH BOY! did I need that! I disappeared it in seconds!

After that, we went for a little wander and found a human yummyery for Mummy and Daddy. Mummy really loved me today - she shared a little bit of her yummy. Nom nom nom!

The next bit was nice: we wandered a little further and found the Guide Dogs Bumingham Team home. We went in so Mummy and Daddy could meet some of the workyhumans there. That meant I got to say hello to all the puppydogs in training in there! Playing is not allowed in Guide Dogs School, but it was great to meet and greet. I was allowed to have a relaxed wander around while the humans did some yacketying. I found a delicious bit of washing up to do! A tin of something called Chappie. It was a pleasure to perform that little task for the ladyhumans. I left it spotless for them!

The bus journey home was a little squishy but we made it OK. It was nice to be back to do some zzzzs on my bed again. Aunty Lindsay came for some doggy snoggies. That was nice!

Mummy and Daddy seem to be keeping a very close watch on me and they keep giving me lots of loves and hugs. Apparently they have to watch me carefully and hope and pray that I don't do it all again. I hope I don't. That wasn't nice!

2 photos of Cat the vet doing her scary things to me. In one, she is prodding me with her ear-tubes shiny blob thing, in the other, she is tugging at my front paw.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel much better soon, Oakley. You have been working very hard what with your calendars and everything. Enjoy some rest and snoozies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. https://rcl.ink/NsZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. https://rcl.ink/NsZ

    ReplyDelete