Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 23 November 2018

Towpath Teamwork!


Hmmm... well.... I did get a bone today - but I am pretty sure it wasn't the one that got shut into the verychilly cupboard yesterday. Today's was a little white one with yumminess stuffed inside it. I'm not complaining about that - it was yummy - but I still feel diddled out of that big juicy one Dad got yesterday.......

In other news - we did LOCKS! Eight of them. Team towpath doing towpath teamwork! Yesss! Tonight's garden has a nice little grassy area but I am not allowed to explore it offlead. Something to do with a big road just up the slope! Huff!

Oh well.... hopefully tomorrow I will have to take Mummy to find the Posty Office to dispatch some more goodies..... Please please make that happen..... place your orders.... I love taking Mummy to the Posty Office!

Just click on the link on the pinned post at the top of my page, for Calendars, mugs, coasters and keyrings. It will all be raising shinydisks for Guide Dogs UK - to sponsor another puppy in training.

6 photos of me and mummy at the locks today.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment