Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 11 November 2018

Playdate!


We are now moored in one of my happy places! I like it here. I get to enjoy a bit of relaxed freedom, don't have to be on lead before we get off of floatyboatyhome, and have some buddies here - both human and canine!

During the night, when we were moored outside of this safe place (floatyboatyhome is in a cage here), there was a donk on the roof. It made Mummy jump and Daddy got up to try to find out what it was. He didn't, but Mummy thinks it might have been a fox. I snuck onto the bed with Mummy and Daddy - just to keep us all safe!!

This morning, we set off along the towpath (freerunnnnnn!) then onto the streets (workywalkies) to go to church. I remembered the way and we got there in good time, only to find nobody there! No fusses! No ear rubs! No hoovering! Huffff! We turned around and headed back - via a good freerun route! Yessss! I think that helped to make up for the disappointments!

Shortly after we got home, I got to go for a playdate with my big buddy Isaac, the husky mix. It was great fun running and chasing balls together. Isaac got my squeaky beerbottle and he grumped at me when I tried to get into a game of tug with it. I donated it to him! He has taken it home! I've got other toys. I can happily spare that one!

Next came a superb huge bone! Mmmmmm! A good afternoon's work munching on that! Munching was interrupted by another visit from Aunty Lindsay and Uncle Tim. They got us to move floatyboatyhome into the cage area. So now, after some super doggysnogging with them (especially with Uncle Yummy-ears Tim), we are safe, I am happy and my bone needs further attention.....but my eyelids seem rather heavy.....but.....bone.....eyelids....bone.......zzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment