Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 23 November 2018

All Nice and Stinky!


Diddled!
I'm pretty sure I've been diddled!

I took Mummy workywalkies. Daddy tagged along too. Well he is useful satnav! We went to explore this new place we are in. Mummy says it is called Walsall. We went into several shops. I did a huge lot of 'find left, find right, find the door, hang on a minute, find left, left, left.... straight on.....' Then 'Wait Oaks. Wait for Daddy'. Daddy had disappeared into a shop where Mummy and I couldn't go because it had those scary moving upsteps and downsteps and no normal steps. We waited. Daddy came back and his wheelie bag smelled VERY enticing! I'm sure he had a bone in there for me. I could smell it...... I had a few sneaky sniffs at various opportunities as we continued around the other shops. Yep! That was definitely the aroma of Oakiebone!

Mission completed, we returned home. All the shopping was unpacked from the wheeliebag. I waited.... patiently..... I waited a bit more...... I wandered to remind Mummy of her forgetery..... I got a carrot! Hmmmm.... well... OK a big juicy carrot is worth having but... but... but.... my BONE????

She had smuggled it away into that verychilly cupboard..... Harrumph! She said something about 'that'll keep it nice and fresh for another day'. 'We don't want it going all smelly'. Well.... excuse me but... whose bone IS it? What is wrong with TODAY? Maybe I would prefer it all nice and stinky? Maybe it would be more flavoursome that way? Huff! Humph! Harrumph! and another Huff!

No comments:

Post a Comment