Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 17 November 2018

Re-Tyre-Ring Thing.


Is this a bit of a taste of this re-tyre-ring thing? Not the being poorly bit of course. The day off bit! All I've had to do today is take Mummy for a freerun (to give her some rolly-twitstick practice of course!) and then to snooze away the afternoon, before taking Daddy for a leisurely wander this evening. I think I might be able to get used to it..... with some practice!

I couldn't sleep on my own last night. I had to go keep Mummy and Daddy company. As soon as the glowspots stopped glowing, I was scared and lonely. Mummy and Daddy's bed was the only place to be. I did my bestest to settle in as little as I could make myself at the bottom of the bed, but it was really difficult to settle any which way. Mummy says that, at one point in the darktime, I scared her. She thought I was going to have another seas year, but I didn't. She says I just sat upright all stiff and rigid, panting and trembling for a few moments. Then I curled up again and went to sleep. I don't think I remember any of that. I am glad I didn't fulfil Mummy's worries though.

On the freerun (which was along the now very familiar long straight towpath of the canal opposite the floatyboatyprison where we are moored), I stayed close to Mummy but I did enjoy the freedom to sniff and catch up on all the local weemail gossip. I found a few crackly bottles and had a bit of a hoon with them. That made Mummy's mouth turn up at the corners. I like it when it does that! I also led Mummy to a new discovery: down a steep slope at the side of the towpath, I found a huge park! Heehee! A great discovery! Mummy was brave enough to follow me down there, albeit very very slowly and cautiously! I then got to sniff around and found a couple of passing pooch pals to meet & greet. There were lots of funny white frames around on the park. I took a moment to sit and ponder in the middle of one of them. Mummy says that if I stayed there long enough I might get signed up for England. That would mean I would get to catch balls! I like the sound of that idea. I'm good at catching balls - and at popping them! Mummy says that popping balls isn't allowed in football. Well... I shall rename it pawball and change the rules - popping is part of the game! Sign me up!

2 photos:
Me sitting in goal.

Me running toward Mummy on the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment