Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 15 November 2018

Squished in the Door


Wow! I'm all fusseded out! It is hard work being admired!

It all started with a game of ball with Mummy, then a grooming session. Then we set out workywalkies along the towpath, then to the trainbus-bustrain station. It was quite a long ride on that, then another workywalkies, some in parts of Bumingham that we've not been before, and some in more familiar streets. We went to a place Mummy says is called the office of Beeline. There I got to have a bit of a play with a pooch buddy - the office boss! There were some really nice workyhumans there too. They have made my coasters and keyrings and we were there to collect them. These are now on sale in my 'shop', along with my calendars and mugs. We hope you like them and they will be raising lots more shinydisks to sponsor another puppy to be trained to be a Guide Dog


So, after that very pleasant and important stop off, we set off again on another workywalkies to 'Find the bus stop'. The bus was super crowded but we managed to squish in and it took us to more workywalkies in more new territory. We had to go find a big building, which is apparently part of the You-Knee-Ver-City. We were there to meet up and kanoodle with three colleague Guide Dogs! Yes.... I'm sure that was the intended purpose! Waddyamean Mum, we were supposed to be ambassadors there to be fussed and admired by all the humans? Well..... OK.... yeah.... we did a lot of that too! There was Quita the fox-red Lab, Vince the German Shepherd, and Nixi the almost white yellow Lab, plus, of course, yours truly! We all ended up dozing off from all the fusses, ear-rubs, bellytickles and head-massages from all the human visitors. It was rather a pleasant relaxing time really!

The return journey was even more squishy on the bus, but being in such close contact with other humans means my ears get yet more strokes and loves! Heehee! When we went to get onto the trainbus-bustrain, I got squished in the door with Mummy as it closed on us! It was a bit scary, but a manhuman came to our rescue and pushed it open again, so we could get on. The walkywalkies back along the towpath was a welcome end to the journey, even though I did have to work hard looking after Mummy. It was dark, so she had to put her trust totally and utterly in me. I knew that! I did it! I got her home safely!

Photos
1&2 Meeting and greeting the Beeline office boss Spaniel.
3&4 At the You-Knee-Ver-City meet n greet - me with Quita and Nixi.
5 My new coasters and keyrings.
6,7&8 More of the meet n greet.
7 Shows Vince the GSD in the background.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment