Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Catch Up!

Two days to catch up on. I didn't manage to do a dogblog last night because Mummy had hidden her tippetytappetytoy and was occupied with oooooooodles of yacketying. We had guests. THEY all had lots of yummies. I didn't get any! Huff! Ooh... except for the little bit of cheese that Pawstor Helen snuck under the table to me! Heehee! I like Pawstor Helen! She brought me a pack of chicken chewies too! Yep! I do like Pawstor Helen. Pawstor Steve is nice too but he didn't love me enough to slip me any treats.

Yesterday, I had to take Mummy and Daddy workywalkies to Morrisons. That involved a bit of a hike along the towpath and then across a field. Well... there was only one proper way to deal with such a situation: FREERUNNNN! Yippee! A rather soggy freerun, and only a little one - each way - but still it was good to have a bit of a hoon about! I was almost tempted to go for a swim, but Mummy and Daddy persuaded me not to go all the way in. Something about not wanting a soggy doggy on harness at the shop.... but I was soggy anyway from the leakysky!

Inside Morrisons, we went to the big window with lots of yummies behind it. I tried my bestest to ask the ladyhuman behind it all to serve me. I wanted to order a very large slice of everything - like a slice of each that started at one end and ended at the other - but she ignored me! How rude is that?!!! Huffff! I think I left her some nose-art on her window to remind her to serve me next time!

Today, we have been cruising and lock-working all day. It has been a bit soggy on and off, and a bit huffety-fuffety, but I have found a few patches of delectable mud! I decorated the floor of floatyboatyhome spectacularly. I rather like the pawprint style! Mummy didn't seem so appreciative of my creative talents though - she has stroked the floor over and over, and has removed every trace of my genius! 
 
Photo shows me sitting by the window of the deli counter trying my bestest to persuade the ladyhuman behind to serve me my order!

No comments:

Post a Comment