Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 18 November 2018

Semi Re-Tyred?


Not sure if I've been promoted or evicted!

Daddy built me a new bed and it is right beside Mummy in bed. With my posh comfy squishy bed on top, I am higher up that Mummy. I think I rather like the arrangement. I did try a couple of times in the night to snuggle onto the bed with Mummy and Daddy but, after the second attempt, I think I got the message that it wasn't the plan. I snuggled back down on my own new high bed.

This morning, Mummy and Daddy seemed rather pleased that I had stayed there all night and slept well.

I am still off duty it seems. I even went to church in my offduty harness and flexilead, with Daddy looking after Mummy. It was great to get back to meet and greet so many humanpals that truly love me there. Pawstor Helen came running to greet us when we arrived! I do rather like this Tipton Christian Church place! It seems I am welcome regardless of whether or not I am actually in workywalkies mode! Another good reason to be fond of TCC is that it comes with a freerun on the way home! Heehee!

After human lunch back aboard floatyboatyhome, we went out again for another rather lovely freerun! I got to take Daddy to the big park I discovered the day before yesterday with Mummy. It started to get dark on the way back so Daddy had to work hard to look after Mummy for me. Sorry Dad!

Now, it is all nice and cosy warm with the hotbox glowing and, for some reason, Mummy's back leg seems to be dragging my head down onto it.....

2 photos:
 
Me asleep on my new highbed next to Mummy's bed.

In the park; me jumping up to catch the tiny yummy that Mummy made me work for.

No comments:

Post a Comment