Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 9 November 2018

Eyelid Inspection!


Now THAT was what I call a good workywlkies!

We left Daddy getting swallowed into the den of the big scary growly monster that lives under the back deck. He was poking and prodding at it with various shinysticks and a big bottle of gloopy stuff so he seemed OK.

I got to take Mummy to 'Find the Posty Office'. Now, Mummy had never been to this Posty Office before so she was putting her trust totally in me to find the way. Well, of course I found the way! No problem! Along the towpath, up at the bridge, onto the road-with-no-pavement (I don't like these!), down the hill, up the hill, across several roads, to the crossing, over the crossing, round the corner and .... Taddaaaarrr..... the Posty Office! 'Clever boy' she says. My triumphant bum bounces as it hits the floor .... and..... 'Oh No Oakie.... I forgot your goodboy pouch!' HOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLL! HOW COULD YOU MUMMY? HUH?

Well, there was only one solution to this terrible situation - I guided Mummy promptly on to the Stripey mouth-drippy shop! At least I got a yummy in there! The nice manhuman gave me (with Mummy's permission) a delicious blob of something he called steak. Well, I think I can safely declare that I rather like steak! I'm sure I would like it more if I got to taste more of it though......

Mummy was a good Mummy here - she bought me a bone and some sausages and bacon. She says the sausages and bacon are not for me though! I think that is so totally wrong!

When I then guided Mummy out of that shop, she asked me to 'find the way home'. Now I hesitated for a moment and gave her a quick look to check that she was totally putting her trust in me. She was! She said 'Find the way home. I'm lost Oaks!' Heehee! I seized the opportunity! I remembered there was another stripey mouth-drippy shop just up the road. I had been there with Daddy a couple of days ago. Mummy dutifully followed my guidance - straight into that shop! The manhuman in there had an even bigger bone and Mummy dutifully got it for me! Heeheeheeheeeeeee!

I did then 'Find the way home'. Well, I needed to get home to get my jaws into action! I seem to have only had one of the little bones though. I suspect that Mummy has fed the others to the white chillycupboard!

The rest of the day has been about cruising and snoozing. This evening I got to take Daddy out for a nice long leisure walkies. This resulted in a superb towel rubbadub when we got back - the sky leaked big and bad all over us!

2 photos; 
 
Me lying on the back deck watching the leaves drifting by on the water.

The outside view of when I was inspecting my eyelids on Mummy's lap.


No comments:

Post a Comment