Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Hoovering Duties!


Daft. That's what Mum calls me sometimes. Well, I showed her today just how NON-daft I am!

We went on an adventure. We went workywalkies to 'find the bus stop'. The bus (very crowded) took us on quite a long ride to a place we've never set a paw before. Daddy says it is called Wallsore or something. As we were walking along the road, Mummy and Daddy were yipping away to each other, while I was doing my job of keeping Mummy on the straight and narrow. They thought I wasn't listening. Well, they was wrong!

They were yipping about needing to go to Morrisons and to Pets at Home. As we were going along, I spotted the entrance to Morrisons on my left and so I stopped right by it and gave Mummy 'the look'. Mummy and Daddy both stopped and laughed and told me what a smartypants I am! Then Mummy said 'straight on. We'll do Morrisons on the way back'. We went on to find a bleepycrossing and Mummy noticed that I had sped up and was tugging her along. She remarked to Daddy that she thought maybe I knew exactly where to go! Well, of course I did! She gave me no further commands except for 'Find the way'. To the crossing. Hup to get the button. Across half way. Hup to get the other button. Left. To the kerb. Wait. Cross the road, round the corner and .....oh JOY! Pets at Home is just across the park! Woohooooo! I got a mini freerun on the way!

Then it was back into workywalkies mode and across the carpark. There was a slight diversion first. My guidance was interrupted by a direction into another shop but I soon managed to correct this error and get them into the right shop. Well Pets at Home is THE most important shop isn't it?

This trip was to get me a new bed. Mummy put a couple of different ones down on the floor. I sniffed one then got onto the other and laid down. Apparently that was funny! But.... if humans go into a human bed shop, they lie down on the beds! I did exactly the right thing surely? Anyway, it seems I made the right choice. I now have this super comfy bed in my den under the table. It is all soft and squishy and warm and snug. I have brought my bone with me so I have a midnight snack if needed!

After doing my hoovering duties in the biccies aisle, and getting a yummy from the checkout manhuman, it was time to leave and guide Mummy across the car park again, via another shop and back to the little park. It would have been rude not to sit and wait for Mummy to remove my harness and lead again wouldn't it? Yep! Mummy responded appropriately! Then it was back on duty and workywalkies all the way back to 'Find Morrisons' to actually go in this time, before heading off to find the bus stop and ride home again.

This evening, Aunty Lindsay visited and brought a pot of yummies for me. Mummy says I have to have 3 of them every day for six weeks to help make my bones a bit less achy. I think I can cope with an extra three yummies each day! 
Photo of me lying on my new fluffy squishy comfy bed under the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment