Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 26 November 2018

Couldn't see a Dot!


I had to delegate today's trip to the posty office. I sent minion Daddy to dispatch the latest orders.

This delegation was necessary because I had work to do. We had a visitor; Pauline, the nice ladyhuman from Guide Dogs. I had to take Mummy out on a workywalkies to show Pauline how we find our way about. I had to correct Mummy on the route a couple of times! I think I impressed her! I suspect though, that she was slightly less impressed with my bad attack of bone-bum! Oops! Heehee! It is a GOOD bone!

This afternoon, I have had even more work to do! Another towpath toddles with Mummy and no less that 21 locks to work! The further down the flight of locks we got, the more I had to work to look after Mummy because someone stole the glowing fireball from the sky! It got really dark! Mummy couldn't see a dot! So, I had to really strut my stuff, not only to keep her on the straight and narrow towpath, but to 'Find the beam' and 'Find the paddle' at each of the locks. We did it though! We made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment