Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 5 November 2018

Barking Big Bad Angry Stuff...

Yippee! I had to take Mummy workywalkies to the Posty Office this morning to dispatch some more calendars and mugs. Keep those orders rolling in please; I get some good ear rubs in there!

It was a good workywalkies. I do enjoy strutting my stuff with just Mummy, when Daddy stays home (of course, walkieses with Daddy tagging along are always good too!). We did encounter a couple of 'interesting' humans though. The first one was a very kind manhuman. I had got 'caught short' and indicated to Mummy that I really needed an urgent download. Mummy wouldn't let me straight away, but then we got to a patch of sort-of-garden where she laid down my harness handle and told me I could 'Busy boy'. Of course, she then covered her front paw in one of those crackly bags and scooped up my offerings. This nice manhuman then offered to take the bag from Mummy and find a bin. Mummy thanked him but explained that I like to 'find the bin' for her and she wouldn't want to confuse me, but thanked him again for such a kind offer.

The other encounter was on the way home again. I had done a good 'Find the steps' and stopped at the top for Mummy to poke her back paw out to work out where the edge was. Then she said 'Downsteps Oaks' and off we set. As we were going down, a minihuman started waving front paws at me and kind of barking some strange things about 'Nice doggy' and some other things too. I was a good boy and ignored all this, concentrating on my job. Mummy was concentrating hard too on the steps (she finds downsteps much more difficult than upsteps). Then the ladyhuman who was with the minihuman started barking big bad angry stuff at Mummy. Mummy was a bit flustered by all this and didn't get much chance to get in so much as  a little yip in response. We carried on though and the rest of the walkies was good and uneventful.

This afternoon, we all went workywalkies to a different and huge dark place with noisy wall. I had to guide Mummy all the way to the top of the steps but it was worth all the effort; It was all super posh and spacious up there! I could even see the big wall and watched it all for a while. Normally, in these places, I am down behind the seats in front so can't see. I soon settled down for a snooze. On the way out, I found a huge pile of those yummy little crunchy clouds. I did my best to clear up the mess but Mummy wouldn't let me complete the job! How mean!

This was all rounded off with a trip around Morrisons. I tired very hard to choose my snack from the chilly cabinets but, again, my efforts were thwarted by meanie meanie Mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment