Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Soggy & Fishy-Niffy!


Sausages! Tonight's garden is covered in sausages! Well.... it's not exactly a garden really - it is a sticky-out platform across the water, connected to towny-towpath. We are surrounded by human yummyeries! I hope we don't have to go visit all of them! Mummy says the sausages are not for me to hoover. She says they have been left there by the honking featherballs. I think she is mean! I am sure I could do a rather splendid job of leaving the area far cleaner than we found it!

We got here by way of a very soggy towpath toddles and a soggy cruise after Daddy picked us up. It was a cruise that took a long time because Daddy had to keep stopping the growly monster, going into its den under the back deck, and sticking his front paws down a big hole. He then pulled up all sorts of stuff - all soggy and fishy-niffy. Apparently it was stuff that had got wrapped around something called the prop. I think that is the twirly tail of the growly monster and it is what makes floatyboatyhome go chugging along. It seems that when things like bags and human fursubstitutes get wrapped around it, it can't twirl properly and so we can't chug along.

Shortly after we arrived here, a visitor came - Pawstor Helen from Oldbury! It was nice to join her on the sofa and snooze next to her. Of course there was a lot of yacketying going on - so snoozing is the best option I reckon!

After Helen left, I got to take Daddy walkies to the Posty Office to dispatch some more calendars, mugs, coasters and keyrings. I do like going to visit all these different Posty Offices so please do get your orders in!

No comments:

Post a Comment