Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 31 August 2017

Million Miles Trog!


The end of the world! The red-and-white-striped shop had NO bones! This is utter disaster! What am I going to do?

We cruised again, working locks and swingbridges on the way. The last one got us a serious soaking. The sky did huge leakies on us. I whimpered my most pathetic whimpers but there was no shelter. We just had to stand and endure it while the lock emptied to let our home down down down. As soon as Mum had finished pushy-pulling the the huge gate and Dad had chugged our floatyboatyhome out, the leadiesky stopped!

After Dad had finished tying up the boat's leads, we headed off to the train station just up the road. We went to Newbury where I had to workywalkies all across town - including to the red-and-white-striped shop. Then off for a million miles trog around Sainsbury's. I am pretty sure we went up and down EVERY blimmin aisle! I did try my bestest to alleviate the tedium but Mum told me to get my shnozzle out of the fridges! Humph!

No comments:

Post a Comment