Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Workywalkies - and then some!


Phew! Back aboard floatyboatyhome! Bone and bed! I am one pooped pooch!

I have worked my paws off today in that insanely busy London place! I have guided Mum for many miles of workywalkies around those oceans of human legs. I have endured (didn't like it at all!) a trip on a weird noisy growly bright yellow beastie thing that growled around lots of streets and then drove straight into the river! I had to climb up a really steep set of steps to get into that monster too! Getting off again was no problem though. I was VERY glad to leap down those steps again!

We then did some more workywalkies around the streets and along the pawmenade thing, then went into that big bubble that took us up in the sky and back down again. That was just a nice snooze time in a cool place for me.

Next, after yet more workywalkies around the streets, we went into a big building with lots of narrow corridors and kind of rooms with see through walls. Mum got a sort of talkybone thing and kept standing there with it stuck to her ear. Apparently it was telling her all about all the stuff behind the glass walls. She says it was very good Audio Description and that place was called the Commonwealth War Rooms; something to do with some bloke who used the rooms to direct some big argument a long time ago. I just thought it was really boring. I took every possible opportunity to lie down for a snoozelet while Mum was listening to her talkybone thing. I mean....when it is all behind glass walls, it isn't even vaguely sniffable to make it interesting! Mum and Dad clearly found it very good though. I did manage to absorb some fusses and admirations from lots of the gazillions of other humans in there.

Finally, we left there, workywalkiesded back to the humankennelblock where we had stayed, I got my dinner there, and then we set off to catch a bus, workywalkies a bit more, then catch a train back to home.

It has been great! A really welcome challenge to guide Mum through all those places and all those crowds. I am glad to be back though. My bone was waiting for me (well...Mum got it out of the cold cupboard for me anyway). I have enjoyed a bit of a relaxing gnaw on it, but it will have to save until tomorrow.....I just cannot keep my eyes open any longer! zzzzzzzz.........

6 photos
Me lying down on the big yellow growling DUKW Bus/Boat ting, behind the seat where the manhuman was doing all the yacketying into a black lollipop.

Posing in front of the Bus/boat thing with Mum and Dad.

Posing in front of the Bus/boat thing with Mum and the lollipop yacketyman.

Lying down inside the big bubble on the London Eye. Lying in front of Mum.

Close up of me lying down watching out of the see-through walls of the bubble.

Nah! Not worth staying awake! Eyes now closed but head still trying to stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment