Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Andrews...

Puppy kanoodles! Heehee!

I took Daddy walkies first then came back to floatyboatyhome and took Mummy workywalkies. First of all, it was a Team Towpath workywalkies - working all of ONE lock. So that means we have cruised again. Now we are beside Victoria Park, but I haven't been allowed to go play (yet.....)

I then led Mummy away and left Daddy to tie up the boat's leads. We went along the towpath. I have to confess I was a tad ploddypawsyfied....Mum was a tiny bit miffed with me.... she may just have said rather a lot of 'huppup' commands to no avail. I was bored! This route is sooooooo overfamiliar now! And we ended up at Dullelm! The most boring shop in Oakleyworld! Mum usually does Sooooooo much of that browsing thing in there that I just have to lie down at the end of each aisle and let her get on with it.

Not today though! We went in the door and Mum said 'Find upsteps'. I did - then negotiated our way around those horrid poles at the top of the stairs. Then she said 'Find left'. Well .... Left is the yummyery! We went left. 'Find a seat'....Yep. Done. Then!........a little buddy arrived! Guide Dog Puppy in Training Zak! actually, he is not exactly little anymore but he is great fun though. Then another tiny buddy arrived too. Humanfriend Jenni was carrying him in her front paws. His name is Andrews and he is only tinyweeny - 11 weeks old golden Labrador. Mum says he is a really chunky little lad. I just looked after him and let him chew my ears and muzzle! It was great fun. We were all only allowed to lie down and kanoodle. It seems that humans don't approve of doggy play proper inside yummyeries. But kanoodling was great to do with two little prodigies, even if they are not glorious black like me!

I had a little more spring in my step on the workywalkies back, even though I did endure a tiny bit of browsing in the store before we left.

When we got back to floatyboatyhome, Daddy was on his knees, scraping and stroking the bow deck, and all the stuff that lives on it had been evicted onto the towpath. He then made a horrid stink with a whiskerstick thing that he used to spread stinky grey stuff all over the deck surface.

Pphhoooooaaaarrrrr! It pongs horrid! I had to go in and out via the back deck for my necessary ablutions!


Photo of me lying on the floor of the Dullelm yummyery with a sleepy Andews puppy beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment