Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 17 May 2018

Otter Poo!

Team Towpath with a vengeance today! Four miles of challenging towpath and ten mahooosive locks!

The towpath started off nice and easy, but then got narrower and all nose-tickling overgrown. Some of the grass and other ticklytwigs were taller than me! Some of them made my nose explode too! One of those explosions was so big I bumped my nose on the ground in the process! Humph!

I had to strut my stuff looking after Mummy. At one point I had to stop her and give her a nuzzle on the back leg to warn her about the sticky-uppy tree-toes across our path. She was super impressed with me for that and told me what a clever boy I am. I thought that deserved a quick snack to celebrate and there just happened to be a suitable snack right by us. Mummy seemed a little unimpressed with my choice of self-congratulations. She said otter poo is not nice! Well, I think it would have been delicious had I been allowed to sample it! Harrrumph! Humans are so very discerning!

Photo of me guiding Mummy along the better bit of towpath to follow. Poor internet connection is stopping the upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment