Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 22 October 2017

Snoozeday


Church this morning was a 6 mile round workywalkies! That is not a complaint! It was great! Especially as I managed to will Mum into the park on the way back for a little freerun! Well, actually, by then, it was a freewander really. We were tired after all that walkiesing. It was great to be at that church again, not only because we were with humanfriends, but also, because it is a little room where I got to just chill out - wherever I fancied! I had the whole room to choose from, and it was all carpeted! I managed to find the perfect spot - right in the middle!

Daddy was doing his thing with stroking up and down on the thin whiskers on his noisebox-with-a-long-stick, and Mum did some yacketying at the front too. Me? I just zzzzzzd through it all! I needed to rebuild my energies for the return trek!


Photo of me lying snoozing on the pale golden-labrador coloured carpet. Mum's back paws are in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment