Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 12 October 2017

Noisy, Roary Trains!


Towath workywalkies - slippy slidy muddy jaggedy rocky towpath so Mum struggled with it. I took care of her though. We made it!

Lots of locks. That included lots of what Mum calls 'Recall practice'. I call it yummy good fun! It means I get to wander off, sniff about, exchange lots of weemails, and generally just do what a dog likes to do. Mum, from time to time, does a peep-peep-peep on the whistle and I come galloping back to her, my bum bounces as it hits the ground and I get a yummy! Today's yummies were well worth racing back for - little bits of delectable Pepperami! MmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmm......

Tonight, we are moored in a place Dad says is called Lower Heyford. Just the other side of the towpath is a track with lots and lots very noisy roary trains whizzing past! We are all cozy inside our floatyboatyhome but these roaring beasties make things rattle as they go by. I'm getting used to it now but it was a bit scary the first few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment