Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 29 October 2017

Loud Bang of a Bangybone!


It's exhausting being awesome! Mum says I have been awesome today! I got yummies to confirm it.

We set off early on a workywalkies to the train station, then had a train ride (a squishy one to start with until Dad found a better space that we could move to). This got us to that big crazy London place. So then I had to work my paws off guiding Mummy through all the gazillions of human legs and wheeliecases and minihuman-wheelieseats, as well as all the bins, bollards, posts and pillars on the pavements, to 'Find the bus stop'. A ladyhuman there at the bus stop seemed rather impressed that I did that. I was just doing my job, but I am happy to impress! Then we had a longish bus ride, then another workywalkies around another crazy train station.

Next came another train ride and finally another workywalkies in streets we have never visited before (Mum says it was called Thames Ditton). We went to a human yummyery and waited outside for a while, then two cars arrived in the car park. I recognised both of them and didn't know which way to turn first! One of them had Debbi and Ryan in it. The other had Puppa and the nice ladyhuman, Pat from the garden next to Puppa's. My tail went a bit berserk! So many of my most important humans all together - but not in the right places! I don't get that! But never mind. It was lovely to waggygreet the all.

Of course, we then went inside and I had to lie under the table and endure the smells while they all munched! It is always good to lie near Puppa when he is munching though. It seems he loves me the most! Yummy hooverings! (Shhh... don't tell!)

Slightly refuelled, I was then ready to workywalkies again. This time back along part of the route we had just done from the station, but then we turned a corner and I suddenly recognised where we were. I just gave Mum 'the look' and she just said 'OK, Smartypants. Find the way'. Yahyay! My chance to show her what I've got! I knew exactly which way to go and took Mum and Dad along the road, across crossings, around the corner and straight to the door of the little hall where we went before! Mum says it was over a year ago that we went there. I remembered though! She thinks I am dafter than she looks!

We went inside and found everyone again along with lots of other people too. I had to lie down for ages through a whole load of human howling and yacketying from up on the high floor at the front. Debbi was tickling the black and white teeth thing all the way through it all. I got a bit scared every time a manhuman started yacketying up there. He always ended each bit of yipping with a loud bang of a bangybone on his little table. That made me shake every time! I tried to hide under legs and chairs but it didn't help. After a while, Mum and I went and stood by the door. That was a little better but I was glad when it was over. I don't mind when humans all bang their paws together (I think they call it Appaws), but I am really scared by single loud bangs like that!

After all of that, I got my picnic tea in that hall, before getting lots of 'goodbye' fusses from everyone. Then we set off for the return journeys. Mum was super pleased with my working today and I got TWO yummies when we got back to our floatyboatyhome!

Now, though, if you will excuse me, it seems that HUMPhrey teddy needs me to cuddle him to slee......zzzzzz

2 photos:
Mum and me posing outside the Thames Ditton Village Hall when we arrived.

Me cuddling pale brown noseless HUMPhrey teddy on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment