Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 30 January 2017

Am I Tired or What????

Lots of very needed zzzzzzs today! I was pooped! Took Mum workywalkies into town this morning and led her back via the pawmenade. That was weird! The air was super fuzzy - we could hear the big sploshes down the beach but couldn't see them at all. The beach disappeared into the fuzziness. I did my duty and guided Mum and, when we climbed the zigzag to the CliffTop park, she took off my harness and lead so I could enjoy a freerun, but I didn't really have the oomf to run anywhere. I just enjoyed a gentle mooch and sniff. That was nice.

I was glad to get back though and to snuggle down to snooze away the rest of the day.

Tomorrow is the last day to enter the draw for my portrait.......

No comments:

Post a Comment