Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 19 August 2016

Still on the bone.......

Late dinner! Starvation! I don't know how I survived! Well......OK....I suppose the freerun was a reasonable reason for the delay...... I may have had a bit of fun playing with Alice the Collie x Labrador and with another little pocket rocket terrier.......
This was all after a big long workywalkies this morning in Worthing, finishing at Rosie's flat. When we arrived, we found Dad and Uncle Terry already there. I really am rather fond of Uncle Terry - especially when he keeps that little squawky microhumanniece quiet like he did this morning! I rather like the games of tug with him too! He is much stronger than Mum so I have to work harder to tug things off him.
Now ...... where is that bone? I must finish it off.........

No comments:

Post a Comment