Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Sooooooo Good!


YaaayyHayyyy! I had a playdate!

It all started with workywalkies to the bus stop, then around town. First came 'Find Specsavers'. Done! No problem! That seemed to be a quick visit just for Mum to collect a little white rectangle called a 'priscispshun' or something. Anyway, I managed to attract some nice fusses so that was all good!

Next came a bit more workywalkies around to a different bit of town and 'Find the optician'. That was the little shop with the step outside and nice fuss-giving humans inside - oh - and lots and lots of racks of eye-windows! This visit got me a lie down on the carpet while Mum yacketyyacked with a nice ladyhuman who, it seems, is getting Mum sorted with some new eye-windows. This made Mum's mouth go up at the corners! The ladyhuman mentioned some numbers that made Daddy's mouth go down a bit in the corners though! This seemed to have something to do with a little rectangle thing that got fed into a bleepybox. I just enjoyed some more fusses and admirations!

Next, came a longish workywalkies to yet another part of town; a rather appealling part of town; the big huge ginormous Winfield Park! Yippeeeeee! I thought.......but......HOWWWWWLLLLL! We went straight past it! On the wrong side of the road - despite my bestest efforts to steer Mum to the crossing! Instead, we went to a pub! I had to just lie down on the hard floor while Mum and Dad 'enjoyed' some bubbly clear stuff.

They did come to their senses though and finally allowed me guide them both to the right place! Over the crossing and through the yellow gate! There, I found my buddy colleague Guide Dog Slipper! Yippeeee! Very soon, our Mum's removed our harnesses and leads and gave us that fantabulous command 'Go Play'! We had a fabtastic time running big zoomies together - all around the whole expanse of that wonderful huge park! We found a couple of diddy Labrador puppies to have a brief play with too!

A whole hour of such fun was a bit tiring but OOOOOOOHHHHHH it was sooooooo good! I may have been a tad ploddy back on workywalkies duty after that! The work wasn't finished yet! I had to guide Mum back into town, then into a pawcovers shop. That gave me a chance for a lie down while Mum put various pawcovers on her back paws, Then there was one more lie down in a human yummyery while Mum and Dad had hot brown drinks.

I would have had a lie down on the bus back home too, but it was mega crowded so I just had to sit up and rest my chin on Mum's knee.

Now, back home aboard cosy warm floatyboatyhome, I seem to be having a bit of trouble keeping my eyes open.......zzzzzzzz,,,,,

4 photos:
 
Me and Slipper enjoying a leisurely mutual sniff about in the big park.

A brief playtime with two tiny Lab pups.

Zoomies together - me and Slipper.

A bit of a rest - for a moment - Slipper lying down, me standing waiting for the next burst of energetic zoomies.

No comments:

Post a Comment