Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 23 November 2017

Kerbs.


'Back to basics'. That's what Mum called it. 'Yummy work' was what I called it!

It seems that today is a day of having nowhere to go. A rarity for us. So, this morning, Mum and I left Dad at home to do his clicketyfingersy stuff and we went off to remember some of the streets around this Hillmorton place. It wasn't a long route; maybe a couple of miles or so. Mum made me work really hard though. She said it would do us both good to remember some old basics of our working. So, we stopped firmly at every kerb, I had to wait for the 'forward' command before taking Mum across the road. (I have got into a bit of a habit of telling Mum when to go - apparently she is supposed to be in charge! Hmmmm.....not sure what to think about this....), I didn't get away with any sniffing (HUFFFFF! But there are sooooo many strategic weemail hubs around here!), and I had to take Mum to kerbs and stop before making any turns around corners. (Kerbs are reference points for navigation).

Every time I did good I got a yummy and some praise! It was a worthwhile 'reminder'!

The rest of the day has been hard work - on my jaws! A new bone!!!!! Yummmmmmm! Now it seems that Dad needs a walkies so please excuse me - duty calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment