Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Cleaning Job!


Yummy manhuman!

After a fairly mundane workywalkies with Mummy (it seems The Range in the new Dullelm! and this time, she managed to resist my attempts to get her to the good aisle!), I got to take Daddy on a leisure walkies to a red and white striped shop. It was a GOOD trip! Not only did I get bones, but I also got to make a new humanfriend who had seriously yummy front paws! He said something about needing to go and give them a good wash before going back behind the counter. I don't know why - I thought I did a superb job of cleaning them for him!

Photo shows me inside a butcher shop, enjoying a wonderful fuss time with the butch man who is bending down with his hands by my face. He is wearing a white fursubstitute and a stripey long bib, and a white hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment