Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Loose Screws.....

Haahaahaahaa! That was a superb big shake! Heeeheeeheee! I got Mum good and proper! She wasn't quick enough getting a towel when Dad and I came back soaked after a long walk. Then, when she did get the towel, she called me a crazy nutter! I was just very ready for a good rubadub and game of towel tug! 
That was all a good fun end to a fairly quiet day. We did have visitors but, of course that just meant oooooodles of human yacketying and yummies, and nothing much for me to do except snooze. 
I took Dad into town this morning (Mum's paws have been really badly ouchy today so she hasn't been out), I had to take him into a shop with his clicketyfingers toy. Something to do with him having a screw loose.....

No comments:

Post a Comment