Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 10 August 2015

I need a Weeeeeeeee

It seems we are back home aboard the boat! Phew!

However, when we arrived, there was a different Mummy doing choppy-stirry-sizzly things in the kitchen! I was most confused! I looked at Mum (behind me) and then at the other mummy (in front of me) and didn't know which way to turn! It seems the other mummy was a friend called Catherine who, together with her hubbyman, Mark, were looking after our boat for us while we were away.

It is nice to be home again - I love staying with friends like Mik and Sue because it means I get to share the bedroom with Mum and Dad but I like to know where home really is and be back in my own bedspace etc.

Mum got on with unpacking all the stuff while I took Dad for a nice walk this afternoon. Now, Dad is in the warm rain box and I am about to take Mum for a short walk - well actually, I need a doggy download so, I suppose the walk is for my benefit really! Come on Mum - I really need a weeeeeeee.........

No comments:

Post a Comment